Our guest in this episode is Katie Tavini, who shares the inspiring story of how she got into mastering. It’s something we’re asked all the time, and Katie is a great example of one way to start in the industry, in a time when internships and junior positions are becoming less and less accessible. She also talks about the great network of engineers she’s discovered through Red Bull’s Normal Not Novelty initiative.
Other topics include:
- Why Katie got into mastering
- Do you need expensive gear to master effectively ?
- Katie’s favourite piece of gear
- Does understanding classical music help with mastering ?
- The challenges of being a female engineer
- The pros and cons of attended sessions