You’ve already seen who my guest is this week, so why are you still reading this ?!? Click Play now !
Seriously though, a guest whose discography includes U2, Dave Matthews, The Pogues, The Stones, Peter Gabriel, Talking Heads, Morrissey, The Psychedelic Furs, The Las, The Killers and 30 Seconds to Mars plus about 500 others *really* shouldn’t need any further introduction from me !
There are SO many great anecdotes and useful nuggets of wisdom in this episode I can’t even begin to list them, but just in case you need any more persuading, here are a few sample topics we discuss:
- How Steve became a music producer, and why he did it mostly out of fear
- What he hates about the production of “Sunday Bloody Sunday”
- Why he always mixes the records he produces
- The secret of his success (which anyone can steal)
- His feelings about the Loudness War, and whether stem mastering is a good idea or not
Now stop reading this and listen !
10 records that changed Steve’s life – some may surprise you !