In this show we give a conclusive answer to all those heated online debates about what audio gear sounds best. Mics, converters, cables – you name it. And we tell you how to find out for yourself. But why you probably shouldn’t bother. And along the way we discuss:
- When data-identical files sound different (and why)
- What the Three Fingered Mouse Click is, and why you need it
- The ultimate audio test: “5000 dollars or your house” !
- Why you really shouldn’t move your head when working on audio
- When expensive cables really CAN sound better, and why – even though they actually don’t
And plenty more ! [Read more…]